Gift Aid helps you to maximise your contribution to Thare Machi Education. Monetary contributions made from UK taxpayers can be increased by one quarter by allowing TME to claim back the basic rate tax paid by you.
One simple way to contribute with Gift Aid is to make your donations through a website like Be My Charity. This service allows you to create your own fundraising page for Thare Machi Education that you and your donors can use to make contributions that include Gift Aid. See http://www.bmycharity.com/charities/tme to see examples of people who have done this in the past.
Another option is to allow Thare Machi Education to reclaim the tax on the donations that you receive, provided that you have each of your contributors complete a Gift Aid form. We can send you copies of this form in the post or your donors can download the form from here and email it to us directly at email@example.com
- Please notify us if you change your name or address whilst the declaration is still in force
- You can cancel the declaration by notifying us at any time
- You must pay an amount of income tax or capital gains tax no less than the tax reclaimed on your donation.
- If in future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income or capital gains, you must cancel your declaration
- If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief in your self-assessment tax return.
If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, please contact us for advice.